The Horse-riding program matches the Andean landscape with the Patagonian steppe, in sections of 6 hours per day on average.
During the itinerary, you will observe awesome views of the National Park Nahuel Huapi and the Andean Mountain Range, as well as the beautiful natural surroundings and native population.
6 hour horse-riding per day, on average.
This program is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Full board accommodation during the whole program (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Airport transfer and activities.
- 4 nights at Correntoso Lake & River Hotel
- 3 days of horse-riding
- Creole horses and horse-riding equipment
- Access to Herbal Hammam & Spa
- Bilingual professional Guide
The equipment recommended for this activity is the following: comfortable mountain footwear, appropriate coats, long trousers, hat, sun protection lotion and polarized sunglasses.